Cloth Diapering 2.0
Meant for parents that have 'graduated' from Cloth Diaper 101 and have had a few months of 'field experience'.
This class address topics such as:
Please bring to class:
- Fitting techniques, tips and tweaks for heavy wetters.
- Nighttime solutions for heavy wetters.
- Common rashes and irritations of baby's skin.
- Laundering concerns
- Yeast Infection
- Stripping (Diapers that is!)
* Registration for this class is limited since babies will be attending also. In order to ensure that all families get the attention they need for their specific queries we have to limit numbers.
- A picture of your washing machine's panel showing all buttons and options.
- A sample of diapers and inserts that may be proving to be problematic in terms of fit or absorbency.
- Baby in questions :)
Can't make the class?
We can also cater to people wanting to Skype in for a class. If you live out of town, simply
email to reserve your spot and include your Skype information in the customer notes.
Duration: 1 hour