Parents-To-Be Sleep Class
About the Instructor:
Come join Hannah Peterson, the number one publicly rated sleep consultant in all of Arizona and learn the secrets of sleep. Hannah Peterson owns and runs A to Z Sleep Solutions, but also raises four children of her own and pulls from her experience as a pediatric nurse in New Zealand, her certified training as a sleep consultant, as well as her years and hundreds of clients that she has worked with all over the world.
This FREE class will lead parents through sleep expectations for their baby's first six weeks of life.
This class will address topics such as:
- What to expect from your newborn in regards to sleep
- How to change their days and night around
- Newborn Sleep Myths
- Setting realistic sleep expectations for newborns
- The importance of Naps
- How to settle a newborn (Harvey Karp 5’s S).
- Safe Sleep Practices
- Helpful biological sleep tips on how to set up your nursery to ensure optimal sleep environment along with helpful newborn items to consider.
Date & Duration:
Saturday July 14th. 1 pm - 2 pm
Saturday September 8th. 9 am - 10 am
Total of 60 minutes including time for Q&A.