A to Z Sleep Solutions Workshop
About the Instructor:
Come join Hannah Peterson, the number one publicly rated sleep consultant in all of Arizona and learn the secrets of sleep. Hannah Peterson owns and runs A to Z Sleep Solutions, but also raises four children of her own and pulls from her experience as a pediatric nurse in New Zealand, her certified training as a sleep consultant, as well as her years and hundreds of clients that she has worked with all over the world.
Is bedtime always a battle at your house? Is your little one still not sleeping through the night? Are you held captive by the bedside nursing, rocking, or holding a hand every night? Are naps typically a disaster as well?
Come learn the techniques used by the experts at Dream Baby Sleep Consultant as Hannah walks you through an easy to follow and beautifully created workshop, with you as a busy mom in mind.
Focusing on the sleep of children ages 4 months to 2 years, this workshop will also include a Q&A session so Hannah can answer your specific questions for your personalized needs.
This class addresses topics such as:
- Nutrition and Sleep
- Your Little One’s Sleep Environment & How It Affects Sleep
- How to Achieve Restorative Naps
- Setting up a Healthy Bedtime Routine
- How to STOP early wakeups
- What is sleep debt and how it can be influencing my child?
- Covering all major sleep training techniques. (Includes No Cry)
- Explaining and Highlighting Sleep Regressions
- How to Reverse any Negative Sleep Associations
Included With Registration*:
- Sleep Workbook to Bring Home
- Morning snacks
- $10 Gift Card to use at Zoolikins
Date & Duration:
Saturday, July 14th. 3pm-5pm
Saturday, August 11th. 2:30pm-4:30pm
Saturday, September 8th. 11am-1pm
Total of 2 hours. 90 minutes of teaching time with 30 minutes of Q&A.
$85 per couple
*Items included with registration are exclusive to Mini Social location only. Upon registration, please ensure to choose "Mini Social (Scottsdale)" for proper location.